Schedule Your Breakthrough Session Now!
- 65-year-old Kathy had her own amazing transformation, but listen to her own words in the video above what ripple effects working with us had on her family.
- Kathy came to us smothered in deep, debilitating sadness, feeling like she was ready to give up on herself and life. She felt stuck in sorrow after a lifetime of struggle and loss. She lost two homes, was deep in debt, and her marriage was falling apart. She lacked confidence and felt dead on the inside.
- So, we guided Kathy to bounce forward.
- Within days on the program - not only did everything in her life shift but also in her family’s lives! Her unemployed, disabled son found a well-paying job, she miraculously survived a stroke and within a few weeks, was reunited with her estranged daughter after 15 years of having NO contact!
- Fast forward to six months later, her son received surgery that enabled him to smell and breathe through his nose for the first time in 40 years and Kathy is now building her dream, million-dollar enterprise!
- Lucinda lost her dad when she was only seven years old. She has suffered deep grief ever since and could not come to terms with her loss during all these years.
- Lucinda met with us while studying medicine, but she was failing, and the stress caught up with her. She was in danger of losing her scholarship.
- Lucinda opted to change her habit of sadness and loss and did whatever it took to change her programming from the inside out.
- She started living on purpose, and within five months, she reached the Top 10 in her class that same year and successfully graduated two years after.
- Beverly lost her leather handbag business due to a partnership gone wrong. Beverly felt betrayed, lost and devastated as she invested all she had in the venture.
- Beverly found it challenging to get out of the rut for months, and her marriage began falling apart.
- After spending some time with Bev, she shifted her situation by creating a new vision and following a step-by-step process that offered the clarity and direction needed to bounce forward in life.
- Within only 3 months, Bev started developing a new leather range to relaunch her business. She is now thankful that the company's loss led her to expand her thinking and creativity without limitations.
- Annie suffered severe grief and loss when her mother passed away, leaving her incapacitated in all aspects of life.
- Annie suppressed her emotions since she was young and the constant suppression eventually caught up with her health.
- We spent time with Annie, and she opted for mentoring. Annie successfully updated her self-image and, to her amazement, discovered her true calling.
- She recovered from her debilitating depression within 6 months and found a job on a luxury cruise ship which was the ideal environment to live her purpose, and the dollars seem to be rolling in!
Meet Laura and Storm
- Single mom Laura came to us when her daughter, Storm, passed away, feeling perplexed that Storm, who had Down's Syndrome, later suffered a terminal illness.
- We guided Laura to define a strong new WHY and find a new reason to live, and what happened next was nothing short of astonishing!
- Within just a few weeks, she released her guilt, which was the root cause of her prolonged sadness.
- Eight months later, Laura met her soul mate, and I understand wedding bells will be ringing soon.
- Young Phillip sadly passed away during the Covid pandemic. His parents were devastated, and his mom, Beaula, slipped into high-functioning depression.
- We guided Beaula to find a way to honor Phillip's memory in a meaningful way.
- Within just a few months, Beaula started writing a children's book containing the bedtime stories she used to make up for Philip.
- The book is currently at the illustrator and editor. Beaula says she finds relief and purpose in the creation of the book.
- Tracy held a senior position in an accounting firm while she was amidst a complicated divorce and was simultaneously unexpectedly retrenched.
- We guided Tracy to become brutally honest with herself as it was the only way she could end the downward spiral of loss and disappointment she was experiencing.
- Tracy embarked on a growth journey, and the understanding she developed led her to make peace with her divorce.
- What is even more exciting is that the retrenchment revealed her long-lost dream to provide shelter and care for young teenage mothers.
- Within four months, she found a new position, she used her severance package to get her Teenage Mom project started, and was amazed at how life pushed her toward the place she was meant to fill.